Seroquel apotheke Buy discount Seroquel Buy pharmacy Seroquel waterview Buy 300 mg Seroquel Buy discount Seroquel line Buy Seroquel uk Buy Seroquel cheap Online pharmacy Seroquel Buy Seroquel with american express Seroquel prices
Grilled Sausage on a Bun
Defrost the sausage either in cold water or the refrigerator.
Pre-heat your grill to medium-high heat.
Make half-way deep diagonal cuts into the sausage on the inside curve every 1/2 to 1 inch, this will straighten the sausage out for easy and even grilling.
Make the same cuts perpendicular to the first ones. It should look like a checkers board.
Place the sausage on the grill and rotate a 1/4 turn every 2 minutes or so. The skin of the sausage should brown and get crispy for an awesome bite.
Toast the yellow egg bun on the grill (optional).
Serve the grilled sausage on a bun with condiments and other add-ons or your choice.
Sausages with Sautéed Peppers and Onions
4 sausages (mild or spicy)
1-1/4 tablespoon butter
1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
1/2 medium red onion, sliced.
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 large red bell pepper, sliced
1 green or yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2-1/2 tablespoons white wine
1. Place the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet, and slice.
2. Melt butter in the skillet. Stir in the onion, and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in bell pepper. Season with basil, and oregano. Stir in white wine. Continue to cook and stir until peppers and onions are tender.
3. Return sausage slices to skillet with the vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes, or until sausage is heated through.
Sausages with Homemade Sauerkraut
3 sausages, cut into 1-inch thick slices
1-1/3 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
1-3/4 teaspoons caraway seeds (optional)
2-2/3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 apple, diced
1/4 pound bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
3/4 large onion, chopped
1. Place the sauerkraut, caraway seeds, brown sugar, and apple into a saucepan over medium-low heat, and bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 2 hours while stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
3. Place the bacon and onion into a skillet over medium heat, and cook until the bacon is nearly crisp and the onion is beginning to brown, about 8-10 minutes. Stir the bacon mixture into the sauerkraut. In the same skillet, brown the sausage in the remaining bacon grease until the sausage begins to brown, 10 minutes; stir into the sauerkraut mixture. Spoon the sauerkraut and sausage mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 1 hour.
5. Best served with mashed potatoes
Spicy Sausage Pasta Alfredo
3 hot Italian sausages
1 medium sweet bell pepper, diced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup red wine
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 pound penne pasta, cooked and drained
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. In a large skillet, sauté sausage, pepper, mushrooms and garlic. Add wine, continue to cook until half of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in sauce, pasta and cheese until blended.
2. Serve immediately.